- Job Level:
Immediate need for a part time warehouse associate. Must be available to work 8:30am - 12:30 pm Monday - Friday, with the flexibility to work more hours if needed.
Our client is a
- Responsible for the basics of product fulfillment: picking, packing and scanning/processing orders in FedEx computer system
- Taping boxes, unloading/loading trucks through the loading dock, stocking shelves in the warehouse
- Organize inventory, and assist with general warehouse maintenance.
- Other occasional tasks in-between warehouse duties like: labeling envelopes, folding/packaging cloths or masks in polybags, gluing cards to a form, tagging sample items, etc.
Experience & Skills Required
- Ability to get along well with others, positive attitude, friendly demeanor, reliable.
- Knack for organization, likes to keep a clean work environment and does not mind general sweeping, etc.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time scanning bar codes and processing orders in the FedEx computer.
- Be able to safely lift up to 32 lbs. Most customer orders weigh 2-15 lbs. Incoming product averages 30 lbs and the individual will need to stack the product on warehouse shelves. Some cartons are big and bulky, but not heavy.