New York, NY
- Job Level:
Home Care Agency with offices in Brooklyn, NY, Queens, NY and Bronx, NY is seeking a Home Health Aide (HHA) Field Recruiter to join its team. Do you want to help caregivers find gainful employment?
This position will be responsible for managing field recruiting, carrying out planned recruiting strategy, sourcing talent, and working closely with the HR team.
Our client has a large Licensed Home Care Agency with incredible reputation of caring for their HHA and treating them like family.
• Recruit and identify Home Care Aide (HHA) candidates for employment opportunities in NYC. Execute recruiting plan and strategy in assigned territories-Attend industry related events and job fairs-Assist HR team with the recruiting and hiring process-Identify new and effective recruiting sources.
• Expand community relationships and maintain contacts with Home Care Training schools, placement agencies, social service agencies to promote the agency.
• Establish strong rapport with candidates to prioritize the agency’s needs.
• Ability to work independently and within a team.
• Relationship with HHA Schools a plus.
• Strong communication skills
Associates Degree or required experience
Experience & Skills Required
• Home Care experience required
Bilingual Spanish, Chinese, or Russian a plus. Not required.
Great benefits and friendly work environment