Mount Kisco, NY
- Job Level:
$62000 - 70000
Our client is a reputable organization that has been stable throughout the Covid pandemic. They are looking to add a Payroll Specialist to their team as soon as possible.
- Prepare and process weekly and bi-weekly multi-state payrolls
- Prepare and process garnishments
- Calculate new hire pay, termination pay, and any required adjustments to normal pay
- Processing stop payments or adjustments of payroll
- Audit new hires, employee changes and voluntary deductions in the payroll system
- Analyze timesheets to ensure accuracy, reconciling discrepancies
Experience & Skills Required
- 2+ years' experience in a payroll related position
- Experience in various payroll systems - ADP, Ceridien, UltiPro, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient with Excel
- Excellent attention to detail, commitment to accuracy and quality