- Analyzes actual vs. budget performance, and identifies significant variance.
- Performs analyses on select expenses, transactions and related invoices and payroll to
- ensure the accuracy of information reported.
- Performs special projects as required, including financial analysis, preparing budget request forms, and assess potential financial/budgetary impacts to the capital program.
- Preparation of journal entries.
- Perform the analysis for various accounts on a monthly basis, including the preparation and monitoring of detailed project account activity for the current and prior month and reviewing the final balances for accounting logic and accuracy.
- Track workflow of budget and schedule documents submissions.
- Assist in maintaining database of monthly financial reports.
Experience & Skills Required
- Possess significant hands-on working experience
- Knowledge of financial systems.
- Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word.
- Strong background in financial analysis