New York, NY
- Job Level:
$24.00 - $26.00/hr
Healthcare Corporation located in downtown, NYC is looking for someone with graphic and administrative skills to serve as an in-house vendor for communication materials to 37 programs across the agency, the Communication & Marketing department produces internal and external agency communications, print and event collateral for Fund Development and Advocacy campaigns, and maintains website and social media accounts. The Temporary Design and Production Coordinator will work in-house with Director, Communication Assistant and Online Marketing Coordinator to produce a large volume of print and online content for the agency. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate with some strong internship experience!
- Design and produce flyers, brochures, fundraising materials, screen graphics for email and web, event collateral (invitations, forms, posters), and promotional items
- Manage production workflow with outside vendors, as well as outside designers or consultants when necessary
- Coordinate printed material and promo item distribution across agency, manage inventory
- Update program brochures and create new ones when necessary
- Ensure consistent visual brand across all print materials and agency website
Bachlor's Degree Required
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor's Degree with some work / internship experience in marketing / communications
- Proficient in Indesign, Photoshop, WordPress, HTML, Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with tight timelines
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff, media contacts and elected officials.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- Top-notch eye for design and typography.