- Job Level:
Currently seeking a School Psychologist for the full 2020 / 2021 school year in Byron, Illinois.
- Both local and travel candidates are welcome to apply.
- All applicants MUST have Illinois PEL / Type 73 in-hand or applied for and in process.
- MUST have PEL / Type 73 prior to the start of the school year.
- New grad School Psychs welcome to apply.
Experience & Skills Required
- Experience in the administration and interpretation of a variety of test instruments to evaluate cognitive ability, learning aptitudes, academic skills and eligibility for special education.
- Experience using consultation techniques that allow for providing effective techniques that address problems in learning and behavior.
- Skills in intervention including psychological.
- Experience working with culturally diverse populations.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and communicate well in both written and oral formats.
- Excellent pay tailored to your needs
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401K options
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- CEU reimbursements
- Licensure reimbursement
- Travel – School Psychologist - SSP
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: Pending with experience; $1400- $1700/ week
- School Psych: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Work authorization:
- United States (Required)
- Contract Renewal:
Key Words: Psych, SSP, Special Education, School, School Psych, School Psychologist, PEL, Type 73