Kronos Administrator needed for a contract position in White Plains, NY. The candidate would be primarily responsible for Kronos Time and Attendance administration and training. The Kronos Administrator would act as a liaison between the Operations, HR, and Payroll teams in order to ensure that systems are meeting business requirements.
- Coordinate application administration duties which includes system configuration setting, troubleshooting and system maintenance.
- Work with the HR and Payroll teams to facilitate the identification, analysis, and documentation of business needs and requirements; handle technical specifications, design documentation and testing strategies.
- Organize and manage duties for the implementation of the system.
- Handle Kronos timekeeping, scheduling and reporting for all locations.
- Manage system upgrades, user acceptance testing and roll-outs.
- Resolve and repair system problems on an as need basis.
- Effectively communicate with all users.
- Liaison with the Kronos Cloud personnel to assure the coordination of tasks.
- Create, maintain and configure policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety and environmental standards for the system.
- Serve as the central contact person to report and follow-up with Kronos vendors.
- Create documents such as requirement analysis, data flow diagrams, software/configuration specifications and operational procedures.
- Manage updates, maintenance and inventory of time terminals.
- Train new and existing staff.