- Responsible for providing expertise on key information security-related activities.
- Responsible for the implementation, configuration and administering of firewalls, intrusion prevention and intrusion detection, vulnerability management, penetration testing, security forensics antivirus, log management, and incident response.
- Develops security requirements, design security solutions, evaluate application and system architectures, and assist with the development and review of security processes and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or closely related field required
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of five years of experience in system administration (e.g. server, network) and a minimum of five years of formal experience in information security.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Certification and Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certification preferred
- Knowledge of scripting techniques (Perl, Shell, etc.) and/or programming languages (J2EE, C, SQL, HTML)
- Solid understanding both technically and functionally of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP Group Policy, Security (including SID, GUID, permissions & NTFS)
- Knowledge in Windows Server Update Services (WSUS - server patch mgmt.). Experience using Malware Remediation Tools and recovery and forensic tools
- Solid understanding of security for internet-working protocols, platforms and devices such as IP, firewalls, servers, routers, and switches
- In-depth knowledge of domain structures, user authentication and authorization, encryption and digital signatures and networking. Knowledge of the security requirements for HIPAA, HITECH, ISO 27001/27002, and SOX regulations.