Leading Northern Newark, NJ based health care organization is seeking an astute and highly organized professional to help ensure efficient and effective patient care through the management of our the day-to-day warehouse and distribution services operations.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of a complex hospital warehouse and distribution services operation.
- Supervising staff and activities related to the ordering, receiving, picking, packing and delivery of products for end user departments.
- Planning, organizing, directing, and managing staff.
- Identifying, maintaining and improving departmental operations and processes.
- Handling another warehouse/inventory-related issues as needed.
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or closely related field preferred.
- Three to five years of previous health care Warehouse/Inventory experience and three years of Supply Chain experience required.
- Experience in a role requiring the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks, and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Computer experience including working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with McKesson PMM/Allscripts preferred.