North Bergen, NJ
Cosmetics / Skin Care
- Job Level:
Batch Maker Your Role This position is responsible for working from a batch sheet to successfully perform all required functions during manual assembly of a batch adhering to company guidelines in compliance with all (SOP’s), cGMP’s and company policies and procedures.
- Safely operate, clean, and sanitize all equipment.
- Understand how to read formulas ensuring the proper component is added in the proper amount and in the correct sequence
- Troubleshooting basic formula problems or errors, and documenting suggested changes.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize work based on Estimated Time of Departure (ETD) of all first-time orders (FTO) as well as scale-up needs.
- Contributes to the overall safety of the department and ensures a quality product is maintained through compliance of all OSHA, FDA guidelines as well as internal guidelines set by QA, and company policies and procedures.
- Display strong organizational skills allowing multiple tasks to be managed simultaneously
- Perform other functions as directed by management.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of 2-3 years batch-making experience in manufacturing.
- 2-3 years solid experience using mathematical skills including measurement and weights in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal communication skills a must.
- Knowledge of SOP’s. cGMP’s a must.