Manufacturing Warehousing / Industrial Software
- Job Level:
HumanEdge is recruiting for a Planning Manager to support their global operations. Our client is a leading employer in this region. They offer a very competitive benefits program, global opportunities, and a fabulous corporate environment. This role will play a key role in the future growth and expansion of this global manufacturer.
- Provide strategic vision for global planning
- Streamline demand planning processes
- Utilize data analytics and trend analysis to strategically support Sales and Product Management teams
- Lead the alignment of demand with data regarding new customer requirements, focus growth products, phase in / phase-out, and product deletions.
- Overall responsibility for SAP/ECC Production Planning (production, planning & superseding processes) module. Evaluating the impact of PP transactions throughout other SAP/ECC modules.
- Demand planning materials for all American plants.
- Manage the product life cycle management (PLM) of the Material Master, Bill of Material, Work Center, Routing and Standard Costing at plant level
- Team responsible for the Variant Configure in SAP/ECC
- Place a strategic focus on continuous improvement for work instructions, departmental processes, optimization of work time.
Experience & Skills Required
- Change management and project leadership are critical to success.
- Must be extremely analytical
- Must be a master of trend analysis
- Work in partnership with Global leaders
- Computer skills must haves SAP, Office, Analytics Tools, CRM.
- Must be a logical, analytical thinker, able to break down complex scenarios to executable instructions.
- Bachelor’s degree required in applicable business field.
- Supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Experience in demand planning groups with significant number of SKU’s and high volume.
- Past participation in an MRP platform change.
- Must have macro focused strategic vision