Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Job Level:
Currently looking for an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to fill an immediate 13-week contract assignment in DeRidder, LA Both Local and Travel candidates are welcome to apply.
- Independently evaluate patients
- Determine treatment strategies
- Provides direct or indirect services that identify, restore and rehabilitate disorders of communication, cognition and swallowing to maximize a patient’s safety and independence.
Experience & Skills Required
- SLP working experience required.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited college/university.
- State of License in Speech/Language Pathology required.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence or Approved Clinical Fellowship plan from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association-may be required depending on site. (ASHA-CCC)
- Current BLS/CPR from American Heart Association required
- Excellent pay tailored to your needs
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401K options
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- CEU reimbursements
- Licensure reimbursement
- Travel – Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
- Job Type: Contract
- SLP: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Work authorization:
- United States (Required)
- Contract Renewal:
Key Words: SLP, Speech Language Pathologist, Speech Therapist, SLP-CCC