Patient Services Manager
- Job Level:
$110,000.00 - $115,000.00
Patient Services Manager needed for a direct hire position in Manhattan, NY in the healthcare industry.
- This position is responsible for ensuring a smooth transition from inquiry to admission acceptance into the Home Care Program.
- S/he will collaborate with the interdisciplinary team’s Plan of Care to ensure necessary, appropriate and effective care for the patient supervising Nurse Care Managers.
- Develop and implement orientation programs for field staff and ongoing in-service education.
- Participate in compliance and quality improvement efforts.
- Oversee the day to day operations in the absence of the Director of Patient Services.
Experience & Skills Required
- Current New York State Registered Nurse License and BSN degree or degree in Health & Human Services with 5-7 years of Home Care experience required.
- Master’s degree preferred. Five (5) years assessing patients for home care safety and developing appropriate care plans and plan adjustments experience required.
- Netsmart software a plus. Two (2) years supervisory experience in a CHHA required.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. MS Office required. Must be able to read, write, and speak English.