Clinical Nurse Informatics
- Job Level:
$100,000.00 - $120,000.00
We are currently looking for a Clinical Nurse Informatics for a direct hire in Brooklyn, NY for a local healthcare facility.
- Provides clinical and technical support in the development and maintenance of all Cardiology systems.
- Displays ability to assess, design, execute and evaluate patient care information support needs as per clinical judgment, policies and standards.
- Serves as a liaison between system and users, management and clinical development staff.
- Required: RN with a four-year college degree and professional licensure.
- Preferred: A Master's Degree in Medical/Nursing Informatics or equivalent as well as certification. Nursing experience in Cardiology.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of 3 years in-patient care prior plus Clinical Systems knowledge.
- GE Cath lab, Apollo, Philips EKG systems experience a plus.
- Skills: MS Office Applications, excellent analytical and communication skills, detail oriented, meticulous and thorough.