HumanEdge is building a team of Packaging Technicians for our client, currently in growth mode! These are 1st shift openings with very competitive pay and a great opportunity to work with a global organization offering a strong work environment and the chance to get great experience. Reach out to us today for an interview!
- Verify accuracy of filling equipment, torque of cap closure, counts, labels, glue, outserts, and other packaging items
- Assist in the sterilization process
- Perform duties on filling line and packaging/labeling and carton machines Observe operation to detect malfunctions of machine
- Clean, inspect and maintain packaging equipment per SOPs and GMPs
- Clean packaging/Filling rooms per SOPs and GMPs
- Attach identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers
- Inspect filled container to ensure that product is packaged according to specifications
- Feed product to conveyors and other feeding devices, and unloads packaged product
- Replenish packaging supplies such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels.
- Work overtime as needed