Woodcliff Lake, NJ
- Job Level:
Accounting Manager (Mandarin bilingual)
We are looking for a strong Accounting Manager urgently who speaks fluent Mandarin (read & write)
- Reconcile long term lease accounts to the sub-ledger.
- Maintain financial reporting calendar and ensure required reporting deadlines are met.
- Prepare and record journal entries and ensure the integrity of financial data.
- Explain the variances by timing, P/L impact and balance sheet reclass.
- Identify the issues, concerns and communicate with staff in the field.
- Work with IT department to fully understand the interface between GL and sub-ledger.
- Initiate, implement and automate the reconciliation process.
- Streamline and simplify with month, quarter and year-end close, eliminate the manual effort.
- Required: Bachelors in Accounting
Experience & Skills Required
- 3-5 years accounting experience required.
- Provided timely and accurate financial reporting for assigned areas including monthly commentary.
- Reviewed monthly account reconciliations, balance sheet and P&L analysis.
- Prepared monthly journal entries, accruals, and allocations for month end closing.
- Reconciled, reviewed and consolidated monthly sales figures.
- Partnered with other departments to ensure their respective accounts are accrued and accounted for properly.
- Supervised, trained, and developed Staff Accountants.
- Responsible for recording and reconciling payroll.
- Reconciled gift card receivables.
- Provided analysis related to internal and external audit requirements.
- Identified areas in need of improvement and implements changes.