- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patients’ needs
- Perform assigned duties. Including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor client’s conditions; reporting changes to RN’s
- Accurately document observations, interventions and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided
Experience & Skills Required
- As a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN, you will have:
- Education: Graduate of a State approved and accredited School of Nursing.
- Experience: 1+ years’ of experience
- License/Registration: Currently licensed
- Other: Demonstrates initiative, judgment, and dependability.
- Good verbal and written skills.
Licensed practical nurse, nurse salary, licensed practical nurse salary, nursing school, long term care nursing, board of nursing, nursing jobs, licensed practical nurse jobs, travel nursing jobs, licensed practical nurse programs, licensed practical nurse schooling, LPN, LVN, LTC, geriatric, geriatrics, elderly, Healthcare, health care, long term care, travel nursing, board of nursing, nursing jobs, licensed practical nurse, practical nursing, skilled nursing public health nurse, vocational nurse, nurse staffing agency, licensed vocational nurse, lpn verification, community nursing, skilled nursing home, sigma care, EMR, caregiver, BLS, short term rehab, nurse, long term care, rehabilitation center, health, home health, geriatric, geriatrics, elderly, Healthcare, health care, long term care,
#LicensedPracticalNurse #LPN #NursingJobs