- Job Level:
Critical Care Nurse
Seeking an energetic ICU RN to come join our team today. We have exciting, Great Paying opportunities across the U.S.!
- Both Local and Travel candidates are welcome to apply.
- Contract position to start ASAP
- 13 weeks with option to extend
- 12 hr shifts; Nights
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
Experience & Skills Required
- RN positions require one to two years of experience in a hospital setting
- Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program
- RN license in the state of practice
- Valid BLS (ACLS and PALS certification required for some positions)
- Proof of right to work in the United States
- Excellent pay tailored to your needs
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401K options
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- CEU reimbursements
- Licensure reimbursement
- Travel –Nurse – Contract Nurse
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: $1200.00 to $2,000.00 /week
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Work authorization:
- United States (Required)
- Contract Renewal:
Key Words: Nurse, Nursing, Contract nurse, travel nursing, ICU, Intensive Care Unit, ICN RN, Critical Care, CCU RN, CCU, Critical care nurse