New York, NY
- Job Level:
As a Marketing Analyst in the Marketing Analytics team, the resource will play a strategic and technical role in driving all things related to marketing analytics (Acquisition, Retention Brand and Clinical areas). The resource will partner with internal and external teams to promote a data-driven marketing approach. In addition, the marketing analyst will have experience with online and offline marketing campaigns, monitoring and analyzing key metrics, advanced analytics, providing insights about performance data, and highlighting how reporting data aligns with defined business goals and metrics.
The Marketing Analyst -Marketing Analytics should be highly skilled in working with complex SQL, Tag Management as well as one or more Business Intelligence/Visualization tools (Tableau, DOMO).
The Marketing Analyst will be a member of the Marketing Analytics team and report to the Senior Manager -Marketing Analytics.
- Design, support and advocate best practices for executing data management, analytics, reporting and insights across marketing initiatives.
- Provide support with analytics strategy, measurement, and optimization that require experience in advanced analytics work.
- Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations, tag management and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Analyze audience reach, engagement, and behavior metrics holistically across different business units while keeping in mind the customer needs and use cases.
- Administer analytics accounts, user management, dashboards, and reports in the Tag Management application and visualization tool.
- Centralize and standardize digital tracking, analytics, and associated data quality by working with developers and digital producers to determine appropriate metrics and behavior to track on new and existing properties.
- Create and maintain reporting dashboards; service ad-hoc dashboarding needs using visualizations. Also assess and help optimize Marketing performance, particularly as they relate to KPI targets.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Identify patterns and behaviors that are effective predictors of performance and critical drivers for marketing initiatives using predictive modeling techniques.
- Identify areas of inefficiency and develop methods for improvement
Experience & Skills Required
- Ability to foster teamwork and collaboration, but also able to work independently.
- A critical thinker with aptitude to isolate and fix technical issues related to the flow of data.
- Passionate about the accuracy of data and its value to inform business decisions.