Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
West Union, OH
- Job Level:
School Speech-Language Pathologist
West Union, OH
- Seeking an energetic SLP to join our team today. We have exciting, great paying opportunities across the U.S.!
- Currently Seeking a School SLP for the remainder of the 19/20 school year in West Union, OH. Both Local and Travel candidates are welcome to apply. SLP-CCC preferred. Ambitious and driven SLP-CFs will be considered.
- Provide direct speech-language therapy services according to students’ IEPs/504 plans
- Conduct assessments and analyze findings to determine strengths and concerns in areas of speech, voice, fluency, pragmatics, language, oral motor skills and/or other areas
- Procure, incorporate and adapt hi-tech and low-tech communication assistance devices and technologies as needed and appropriate
- Keep confidential records and provide timely reports according
- Attend and contribute to meetings, trainings, and professional/staff development as required
Experience & Skills Required
- SLP working experience required.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited college/university.
- State of License in Speech/Language Pathology required.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence or Approved Clinical Fellowship plan from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association-may be required depending on site. (ASHA-CCC)
- Current BLS/CPR from American Heart Association required
- Excellent pay tailored to your needs
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401K options
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- CEU reimbursements
- Licensure reimbursement
- Travel – School Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: $1,200.00 to $1,700.00 /week
- SLP: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Work authorization:
- United States (Required)
- Contract Renewal:
Key Words: SLP, Speech Language Pathologist, Speech Therapist, SLP-CCC, School, SLP-CF