Speech Language Pathologist (CFY)
- Job Level:
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job in Hartford, CT. Full-time for 13-weeks
- Independently evaluate patients
- Determine treatment strategies
- Provides direct or indirect services that identify, restore and rehabilitate disorders of communication, cognition and swallowing to maximize a patient’s safety and independence.
Experience & Skills Required
- SLP working experience required.
- Inpatient rehabilitation experience highly preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited college/university.
- State of Connecticut License in Speech/Language Pathology required.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence or Approved Clinical Fellowship plan from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association-may be required depending on site.
- Current BLS/CPR from American Heart Association required