- Job Level:
Our client, a local healthcare leader, is seeking a temporary Medical Assistant to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work with a leading healthcare provider in the region.
- General office work
- Handle medical records and insurance information
- Arrange for admissions and lab work
- Manage office communications
- Taking patient vitals
- Room/patient prep
Experience & Skills Required
- Previous experience in a fast-paced medical environment.
- 2+ years' experience with taking vitals
- Must have experience with EMR and electronic scheduling
- Proficiency with MS Word and good data entry skills