Customer Service Representative
- Job Level:
This Role reports Customer Service Manager. Maintain customer service for Supplement and Food & Beverage Clients and New Clients. Work very closely with Supply Chain and Sales Department. Must be highly focused, detail orientated, have excellent organizational, and communication skills. In addition, CSR must possess consistency as well as adaptability. Positive and service-oriented personality.
- Process orders in to MAS ( our enterprise system) according to the company guidelines and policies.
- Review purchase orders from Customers and acknowledge receipt of customer’s po within 24 hours.
- Internally announce new order to purchasing team, and sales personnel.
- Confirm orders back with Sales Confirmation within 24 hours.
- Work with Logistics on shipping details and release to the appropriate warehouse.
- Report any shipping improvements or delays to client quickly and efficiently
- Maintain all open orders on a daily basis, utilizing customer service open order report.
- Back up Customer Service Team members.
- Process and understand Customer Complaints type: Quality, Customer Service, Shipping and etc.
- Proceed with RMA to the customer, if approved by Operations Dept.
- Solving problems of customers, in a positive way
- Assisting and helping sales representatives with their day to day tasks and duties
- Work closely with International Sales Manager on all International shipping requirements based on country.
Experience & Skills Required
- Experience: Enterprise systems, MAS, Sale Force, Windows Environment, Outlook, Excel
- Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Excellent communication, phone, writing skills with clients.