Speech Language Pathologist (CFY)
- Job Level:
HumanEdge Allied Health Staffing is recruiting for an experienced The Speech-Language Pathologist for a contract role in the Danbury school district. This is for the K-5 population.
- Participate in the development and implementation of an IEP for individual students
- Supporting 504 and IAT plans
- Assess identified and referred students with possible communication disorders
- Reassessment/tracking and consultation or direct services involving both pull-out and classroom intervention.
- Consult regularly with parents and classroom teachers regarding student progress and program(s).
Experience & Skills Required
- Must possess Connecticut Speech-Language Pathology certification.
- Must provide proof of current Connecticut Speech-Language Pathology license.
- Ability to relate successfully with staff, families, and students from diverse backgrounds, experiences and skill levels.
- Experience with electronic IEP software School-based experience.
- Experience with elementary level.
- Must be able to handle a heavy caseload.