- Job Level:
Our client, a rapidly expanding medical device company, is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Manager to run a variety of operations.
- Plans, schedules and manages manufacturing production processes.
- Assist with planning and directing an efficient workforce.
- Ensures manufacturing performance, volume and quality goals meet company objectives by utilizing efficient methods and maintain appropriate staffing levels.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Has full authority for personnel actions.
- Work with the engineering team to ensure a smooth transition from development to serial production.
- Indirectly manage up to 200 direct production employees.
- Manage directly all Lead Associates.
- Be accountable for company quality.
- Schedule and value to customers.
Experience & Skills Required
- Typically requires 5+ years in a manufacturing supervisory position.
- Microsoft office
- ERP systems for the planning and execution of resources
- Ability to generate, read, analyze, and interpret general business reports, including but not limited to Corporate KPIs, Labor efficiency and productivity reports and yield and quality analysis.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, peers.