Customer Service Specialist
- Job Level:
Our client, a growing medical device organization, is seeking a very strong Customer Service Specialist to join their team.
- Accurately process orders, complaints, returns, international shipping documents, and other inquiries promptly and professionally with a dedication to ensuring excellent customer experience.
- Respond promptly and professionally to emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondences with customers and sales representatives.
- Resolve pricing and shipping discrepancies.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Process credit card payments.
- Direct sales lead to appropriate members of the sales team.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for continuous learning.
- Associates Degree/Bachelor’s Degree in a related study, or equivalent work experience.
Experience & Skills Required
- Strong interpersonal skills (internal & external - all levels).
- Knowledge of customer service practices and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Excellent computer and phone skills required.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational skills to complete tasks and routines consistently.
- Great attention to detail required.
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Data Entry experience.