- The Individual in this role will be responsible for providing a wide variety HR support for employees, supervisors, managers and the broader HR team(s).
- As a front line interface for all employees, this role requires complete verbal bi-lingual fluency in both English & Spanish.
- The role encompasses (but is not limited to) many functional areas, including new employee orientation/on boarding, benefits/wellness, recruitment, company policy interpretation, workers compensation administration, LOA administration, company events, training, HR/Payroll systems/data and employee recognition programs
- Coach and partner with supervisors and managers to resolve employee relations issues and answer requests for information on policy interpretation or processes; maintain complete and accurate employee relations notes, records, and logs. Coach and assist supervisors and managers with written documentation of employee performance issues and warnings. Maintain confidentiality of personal employee and/or Company information; adhere to laws and government regulations relating to privacy protection standards in the workplace. As a member of the HR team, provide positive support to the organization and build and maintain effective relationships with employees and managers at all levels to assist in gaining awareness of employee and business needs; act as internal consultant to drive improvements
- Responsible for the exit/off-boarding of all employees. This includes both qualitative and tactical support at the time of exit.
- Responsible for the coordination of HR programs including organizing and implementing employee events and meetings, employee wellness programs, employee recognition programs and other company-sponsored activities (i.e. open enrollment, town halls, etc.)
- Work with third party recruitment vendor on recruitment, on boarding & assimilation process. Meets with newly hired employees on their first day, to ensure that all new employees are welcomed to the organization, have completed all the proper documentation and those new employees have a complete understanding of the full suite of programs, benefits and workplace safety requirements.
- This position may also include recruitment for assigned hourly positions.
- Responsible for all LOA (Leave of Absence) administration and employee/manager communication for the assigned business unit, in conduction with our LOA outsourced provider and the HR Operation teams.
- Works with the operations management to support the annual review process and merit increase process for our hourly employee population. Includes, tracking review dates and the timely completion of reviews.
- Will act as a backup for HRIS system administration & data validity for the assigned local entity.
- In conjunction with the HR Operations team and Payroll, ensures the
Experience & Skills Required
- MUST be able to communicate fluently in both Spanish & English languages.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 5 years of progressive HR experience.
- Must have exceptional people skills and be able to interact with employees at all levels, as well as vendors and suppliers, in a professional and straightforward manner.
- Must be detail oriented and able to effectively handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Must have a LEAN and process mindset, with a continuous appetite