Physical Therapist (PT)
Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
HumanEdge has partnered with a fantastic medical facility in Bidwell, OH to hire an experienced Physical Therapist (PT) for a full assignment for 13 weeks with the possibility to extend after the 13 weeks. Please see below for additional job details!
- ASAP Start date
- Skilled Nursing Setting
- 40 weekly guaranteed hours
- 85 percent productivity expectation
- Supportive and cohesive work environment
- Very competitive premium hourly rate!
The Physical Therapist will be responsible for providing physical therapy treatment, evaluations, and developing a plan of care for patients in a skilled nursing setting.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of a master’s degree in Physical Therapy
- Active Ohio (OH) Physical Therapist licensure in good standing
- Experience providing physical therapy treatment and evaluations in a skilled nursing setting highly preferred
- Must have excellent clinical and communication skills
~ local and travel Therapists are encouraged to apply ~ excellent and customizable pay packages available ~ tax-free stipends available for qualifying Therapists ~ 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment ~