Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
HumanEdge has partnered with a Supply Chain Management client to hire an experienced Administrative & Pricing Specialist in Jacksonville, FL. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of being hired permanently!
Primary Duties Include:
- Handle the process of pricing customers.
- Process new rate requests, especially during the booking portion, along with pertinent information to pricing for rate submission and approval from customer.
- Develop new business to fulfill customer needs.
- Negotiation skills with carriers and customers.
- Provide input and complete freight bills.
- Assist with the communications with carriers when issues arise.
- Make recommendations with regard to transportation, routing, carrier selection and assist to meet customer requirements.
- Compile and submit accurate, regular and timely reports as requested.
- Provide customer statistics regarding shipments via email or through verbal transmission.
- Keep communication flowing with customer on a daily basis to ensure the highest customer service.
- Report and document any irregularities to Supervisor immediately.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of a High school Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of Logistics experience or in a related area and/or familiarity with a variety of field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively & effeciently in high-volume, high-pressure work environments
- Strong administrative and computer skills with intermediate level MS Excel skills
- College degree not required but preferred
- Bilingual in English & Spanish