Customer Service Specialist
- Job Level:
HumanEdge has partnered with a leading financial services company to assist in hiring Financial Services Client Associates in Secaucus, NJ.
These are full-time, long-term contract roles with the potential to turn into a permanent opportunity for the right person! If you are interested in working in insurance & asset management, this is a great way to jump start your career with a world renowned financial services firm!
- Answer in-bound calls from clients in a busy call center environment
- Assist clients via email & phone and process incoming client requests
- Handle account maintenance and other service issues as necessary
- Perform data entry of applications and shareholder information
- Communicate with Brokers and assist with processing requests
Experience & Skills Required
- Excellent email and phone communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Previous high volume inbound or outbound call center experience preferred
- 4 year college degree or previous finaicial services experience and/or knowledge preferred