HumanEdge has partnered with a respected healthcare organization, to hire an experienced Benefits Consultant for a contract assignment in thier Hartford, CT office!
- Manager RFP Retirement project
- Provide management for the Educational Assistance Program
- Maintain Benefits billings Operate as expert FMLA resource for managers, Team Members Relations and team members
- Function as Benefits customer service resource
- Function as Open Enrollment resource: answer team member questions, data load and integrity, etc.
- Manage Voluntary Benefits enrollment: call center guidance, manage new deductions in system, etc.
- Provide support to get several new initiatives implemented and running smoothly: Financial wellness, new EAP(s), Parental Leave
Experience & Skills Required
- Must have 10+ years Benefits experience with retirement plans, FMLA, Open Enrollments
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge base of all benefits topics with the ability to ramp up quickly in the role