Luxury Accessories and leather goods manufacturer located in Norwalk, CT is seeking a detail oriented individual to assist in the publishing of products and marketing of products for website. The eCommerce Manager will work directly with the Director of E- Commerce for the management and success of the visual product presentation online. An attention to detail and an interest in fashion is required to ensure that product production specs are represented online enhancing the overall customer shopping experience.
- Maintain product information database by enlisting support from various department staff and vendors contacts.
- Process and publish products and assets to the site, manage timelines and pipelines for all marketing assets, including site and email as well as site support.
- Research, request, review and data entry of information necessary to setup new items including detailed descriptions, attributes, cross-references, features/benefits, documents, and images.
- Serve as a primary contact for website enhancements or bug fixes.
- Working directly with outside developers and platform support.
- Regularly review information database for accuracy and completeness.
- Participate in the review team for electronic and printed information catalogs.
- Work with production team to ensure the visual presentation is in line with product production specs, including managing collection swatches, trims and other specifics related to the BOM.
- Aid in the execution of website promotions.
- Assist the Merchandisers in monitoring consistency of site elements, include website home page, category pages, landing pages, and product display pages.
- Perform audits of competitive set to inform product launch strategies and adjacencies.
Experience & Skills Required
- At least 5 years of e-commerce experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience with online retailing platforms and processes, specifically Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Experience writing customer-facing content relevant and tailored to digital shopping
- Detail Oriented
- Basic Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding and use of web metrics
- HTML skills: no need to hand-code, but can troubleshoot/optimize within the environment.