We are looking for a Networking technician that has availability in Los Angeles, CA for immediate placement. Ideally, the candidate is familiar with IT Service Management and supporting a customer in a Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE) environment.
- Daily activities are primarily MAC related and can include net new installation activities:
- Lead or participate in on-site activities relating to Problem Management, Service Desk Fulfillment, Release or Configuration/Change Management.
- Respond to and resolve work orders by the CSC service Desk ticket queue.
- Work with onsite personnel to determine, define, resolve or escalate trouble.
- Problem solve at a location for recent changes (customer moved equipment, power outages, other equipment failures).
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues, such as verifying fiber is interacting appropriately.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, install equipment as needed.
- Follow incident and centralized management procedures for interfacing with and supporting vendors including OEM equipment and Carriers.
- Meet or exceed Service Level Objectives per the Scope of Work.