Lighting / Other Fixture Manufacturing
- Job Level:
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Bookkeeper to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role in managing the finances of our business, including creating financial transactions and generating relevant reports. You will also collaborate and communicate with employees, vendors, and customers to ensure accuracy of financial transactions.
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Take all reasonable discounts on supplier invoices
- Pay any debt as it comes due for payment
- Issue invoices to customers
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Issue financial statements
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Maintain the annual budget
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Collaborate with customer service department as requested
- Minimum of an associate degree in business administration, accounting, or relevant field.
Experience & Skills Required
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping principles.
- Experience with accounting software Navigation preferred.
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to keep records and files organized.
- Ability to identify errors and solve problems.
- Decisive and critical thinker.