The Telecommunications & Operational Coordinator will:
- Ensure prompt set up and programming of all wireless devices for current employees and new hires.
- Act as the liaison for Wireless providers and the end user
- Oversee bill payments and process invoices for telecommunications
- Perform regular wireless maintenance for employees; resolving connectivity issues, basic user issues; or escalating as necessary
- Maintain an efficient and cohesive inventory database of all wireless devices distributed; damaged and returned
- Assist team with general office support
Experience & Skills Required
- Associates or Bachelors degree – preferably in IT, Computer Science, etc.
- Minimum of 6 months experience working in a corporate environment (Internships are OK)
- Strong technical skills, and ability to demonstrate critical thinking, judgment, decision making, and problem solving
- A self-starter, self-motivated and a quick learner
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task while managing competing priorities
- Must be proficient in time management; organized and possess exceptional follow up skills
- Customer service focus and possess strong verbal and written communicative abilities
- Knowledge of and practical skills in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Hands on, approachable, and professional manner when communicating with all levels of management and overseeing core operations for the smooth running of the day-to-day business critical services.