Talent Acquisition Manager
New York, NY
- Job Level:
Our client, a Luxury Retail/Lifestyle Brand leader, has an immediate opening for an ambitious, driven HR Generalist/Talent Acquisition professional to join their team to support retail and corporate recruitment and development as they continue to expand.
This position will build relationships with business leaders and hiring managers to set and drive the optimal recruitment strategy coupled with the ability to objectively assess employee performance, morale, etc.
- Understand the luxury market challenges to assist the teams to identify new talent pools
- Lead initiatives recruiting, staffing, interviewing, testing and assisting with selection of all retail positions.
- Partner with leaders to concentrate on recruiting efforts in needed areas of the business
- Manage full life cycle recruitment process for full-time, part-time, temporary, contractual, and intern staff (post job, source, manage the process, create an offer, reference checks, background check, onboard).
- Track talent acquisition budget and organization’s position control.
- Maintain Company Organizational Charts in Vizio.
- Support employee relations investigations using sound judgment as they arise.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- Active stakeholder in the improvement of employee engagement with a focus on new hire experience.
- Partners with leadership in the development of engagement action plans.
- Organize annual employee performance reviews.
- Additional projects as assigned by the Head of Human Resources.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, plus a minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience in HR
Experience & Skills Required
- MS Office Suite. PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills are your strength. Y
- Customer-centric and results-oriented, always learning, understanding the business needs and maintaining strong and effective relationships across the organization.
- Experience leading a high-volume recruiting team in a retail environment, with demonstrated knowledge of applicant tracking systems and employment laws.