Test Lab Engineer
- Job Level:
Test Lab Engineer needed for a direct hire in Danbury, CT for a local medical devices company.
- The candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
- Data Analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle to include requirements, activities, and design.
- Data analyst will develop analysis and reporting capabilities.
- They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
Experience & Skills Required
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Microsoft Excel a must)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical package.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze with accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.