This is a large campus and the technician will cover multiple buildings in the following capacity:
- Lead or participate in on-site activities relating to Problem Management, Service Desk Fulfillment, Release or Configuration/Change Management.
- Respond to and resolve work orders by the service desk ticket queue.
- Work with onsite personnel to determine, define, resolve or escalate trouble.
- Problem solve at a location for recent changes (customer moved equipment, power outages, other equipment failures).
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues, such as verifying fiber is interacting appropriately.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, install equipment as needed.
- Follow Incident and centralized management procedures for interfacing with and supporting vendors including OEM equipment and Carriers
- Meet or exceed Service Level Objectives per the Scope of Work