Avaya Red Technician
East Rutherford, NJ
- Job Level:
The daily activities of the Avaya Red Technician are primarily MAC related and can include net new installation activities.
This is a large campus and the technician will cover multiple buildings in the following capacity:
- Acts as the escalation point for Company services personnel during support times
- Works with Project Managers and Field Services Engineers as liaison Receives trouble reports from personnel and assists with trouble shooting and identifying problem areas
- Uses a working knowledge level of SAL and the SAL Concentrator to assist services personnel with issues
- Responsible for MAC activity in support of Managed Services
- Familiar with ticketing and time tracking systems
Experience & Skills Required
Requirements for success:
- Candidates will need skills and experience associated with the listed equipment.
- Possess standard server room tools and carry equipment such as a Fluke tester for connections testing.
- Understand Visio and have the ability to document changes.