- Job Level:
In this role, you are responsible for repairs and maintaining machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, production and packaging machines and equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machinery
- Ensure that all preventative maintenance work is completed prior to deadlines.
- Accurately perform and document any validation work specific to a packaging, manufacturing and filling mechanic.
- Ensure that maintenance work is documented properly.
- Set-up and maintain Packaging and Filling line according to scheduling needs.
- Observe mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Observe operation of packaging machines to detect and diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repair or replace defective parts.
- Install special functional and structural parts in devices.
- Start devices to their performance.
- Repair electrical equipment.
- Ability to follow GMP’s and SOP’s.
- Preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Follow all work orders.
- Work overtime and shift work as business needs require
Experience & Skills Required
- 2+ years of experience of mechanical work in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Sterilization equipment is helpful
- MUST WORK OVERTIME