Physical Therapist (PT)
Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
HumanEdge has partnered with a medical facility in California, Maryland (MD) to hire an experienced Physical Therapist (PT) for a full time, 26-week assignment.
- Local and travel Therapists are encouraged to apply
- Excellent and customizable pay packages available
- Tax-free stipends available for qualifying Therapists
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
Please see below for additional job details!
- Outpatient setting
- 40 weekly guaranteed hours
- Will treat between 12 to 16 patients a day
- Will Supervise PTA’s Will perform physical therapy treatment and evaluations on patients
- Close to the beautiful Chesapeake Bay in the state of Maryland (MD)
- Very competitive premium hourly rate!
- NO WEEKEND HOURS
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of a master’s degree in Physical Therapy
- Outpatient experience highly preferred
- Pediatric experience is a plus
- Will be required to work until 7PM 3 days a week
- Active Maryland (MD) Physical Therapist licensure in good standing
- Must have excellent clinical and communication skills