- Job Level:
$80,000.00 - $90,000.00
Primarily responsible for successful administration of the Human Resources Information Systems independently with general direction from more senior staff and management. These systems may include ADP, SilkRoad & others as assigned and include related reporting and integration.
- Develops, implements and maintains the HRIS, makes recommendations for upgrades and system changes.
- Monitors and audits use of the system to ensure data integrity.
- Develops processes that optimize usability and reporting capabilities of the system.
- Provides support to users, creates and generates reports, provides training as necessary to the HR team.
- Implements upgrades to HR system, ensures appropriate testing is completed, problems resolved and HR initiatives are met according to established timetables.
- Initiates and leads projects that reduce costs, increase productivity and further the business objectives of the Human Resources department.
- Responsible for procedural documentation and ongoing compliance-related tasks within assigned functional area.
- Assist with the implementation of PayScale Marketpay system.
- Perform ongoing compensation analysis for new and existing jobs.
- Review compensation structures and recommend modifications as necessary.
- Responsible for submitting and updating market surveys data and revising job matches as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical training required
- MBA preferred
Experience & Skills Required
- 8 to 10 years of HRIS or similar experience
- 3-5 years of experience with ADP's HCM (or similar product) suite of products
- 5 to 8 years of experience with HRIS products
- Advanced knowledge of MS Access and relational database concepts
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel
- Compensation experience a plus
- Experience supporting benefit, pension, compensation, and HR applications
- HRIS Related Certification preferred