Manager Facets And Managed Care Apps
Health Care Management Software
- Job Level:
Our client is a large Managed Care organization and has an exciting opening for a Manager for the Managed Care applications. The ideal candidate will Evaluate, analyze and synthesize business functions and processes to develop and implement software applications/programs that support effective business systems solutions. He/She will also provide leadership over end to end process IT deliverables/multiple components. Will also manage Facets and will have 2 analysts reporting to him/her.
- Expert knowledge of health plan business, as well as related operational workflows.
- Provides complex applications development and programming support for core operations.
- Applies understanding of all aspects of application requirements and their relationship to business requirements.
- Works closely with peers and effectively evaluate client’s need and business processes. Translate, communicate, and document the requirements to BRD’s and FDD’s.
- Meet with decision-makers, system owners, and end-users to define business and operational requirements and system goals, and identify and resolve system issues.
- Leads design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth systems tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support
- Demonstrates proficiency with the principles and methodologies of process improvement. Applies these in the execution of responsibilities in support of a process-focused approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field or equivalent knowledge.
Experience & Skills Required
- Expert knowledge of FACETS, as well as SQL.
- Knowledge of MS-Office products suite and MS-Visio required
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, VB.NET and/or C#
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working as a business systems analyst within the health care industry.
- Collaborates with internal customers to gather and document operational and functional requirements, including business subject matter experts and other IS staff to specify requirements and translate them to well-designed software solutions.
- Applies understanding, conceptually and technically, of the impact of modifications to systems in their entirety.
- Develops and implements operating standards and procedures to ensure quality and integrity in data collection, input and reporting in automated and manual systems.
- Ability to execute ad-hoc queries in support of various business functions.
- Articulates complex ideas, issues and designs to varied audiences; communicates project objectives, scope and direction to project team.