- Machine parts to print, sketch, or descriptive requirements using available tools and equipment.
- Work with engineering and manufacturing to produce and repair tooling and machine components.
- Provide input on designs to make them easier to manufacture or lower cost.
- Provide cost savings and process/product improvement ideas.
- Provide accurate time and material estimates from prints.
- Troubleshoot problems and define preventative and corrective actions.
- Maintain equipment, and model shop tooling and supplies to support work.
Experience & Skills Required
- 5+ years minimum machining experience
- Experience with Lathe, Bridgeport Miller, Surface & OD grinding, EDM, CNC Mill, and CNC Lathe
- CAD / CAM experience required. Preferably Solidworks, GibbsCAM, and CamWorks.
- Multi-axis machining experience is a definite plus.
- Drilling and tapping, welding gas, TIG
- General Metallurgy knowledge
- Work in a team environment to support the company's key projects and initiatives.
- Good communication skills a must