Insurance Account Management Assistant
- Job Level:
$19.00 - $20.00/hr.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Lines Assistant Account Manager for a leading Insurance company in Seattle, WA.
- Participate in basic client services such as issuing Certificates of Insurance
- Accurately set up clients in certificate management system
- Order various reports, loss runs, and follow-up for their receipt.
- Maintain client files accurately and consistently; responsible for proper documentation of files and proper communication to all in accordance with company workflows, procedures and best practices. Maintain a high degree of accuracy
- Other projects, as needed by Sales Executive or Account Manager.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an insurance agency environment.
- Must hold state Property & Casualty insurance license or willing to obtain one within an agreed upon timeframe.
- Must understand the insurance product and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in an organized manner.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Good understanding of working with shared mailboxes (correct delivery of emails from shared mailbox vs. personal mailbox)
- Must have great customer service skills and attention to detail with high quality standard.
- Must be comfortable with internet based programs as well as knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Eager to learn new concepts and further professional development. Expected to further industry experience through courses with intent to pursue an industry designation.
- Sets priorities and manages workflow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities.
- Maintain a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts. Ability to work in a team environment.
- Interact with others effectively by utilizing good communication skills, cooperating purposefully and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the company.