Fixed Asset Accountant
Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
$45.00 - $55.00/hr
This position is responsible for maintaining fixed assets in the Bloomberg BNA Tax & Accounting software, preparing month-end journal entries, account reconciliations, roll-forwards, tracking capital expenditures, and fixed asset reporting.
- Prepare and enter journal entries necessary to properly reflect fixed asset additions, disposals, retirements, and depreciation in the general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Complete asset capitalization, transfers, and retirements in the BNA Fixed Asset accounting software.
- Reconcile fixed asset sub-ledgers from BNA to the general ledger (on SAP) and prepare account roll-forwards on a monthly basis.
- Analyze invoices to identify and properly classify capital assets.
- Work with Director of Finance to generate reports and support for fixed asset related external reporting requirements.
- Generate and provide reports from fixed asset system as required for financial, tax, and audit purposes.
- Assist with related projects as needed.
Experience & Skills Required
- Must have experience with Bloomberg BNA Tax and Accounting Software.
- Fixed Asset experience.
- SAP experience preferred.