- Job Level:
$60,000 - 65,000
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced part-time Copywriter who can effectively connect with different kinds of customers across various marketing channels. The Copywriter will work with internal E-Commerce and marketing teams as well as external vendors/agencies to develop compelling marketing and brand content. An attention to detail and an interest in fashion is required to ensure that messaging enhances customer interactions with the brand and online shopping experiences.
- Strategize and write engaging marketing copy/content that elevates the shopping experience, drives excitement among various customer bases, and enhances brand image and interaction.
- Develop detailed and expressive product descriptions.
- Collaborate with the E-Commerce and Marketing teams to strategize and develop rich branded content for various channels, including our websites, social media, blog, digital marketing, and printed pieces.
- Produce error-free content that adheres to company guidelines.
- Interpret creative direction from various parties and take an iterative approach to quickly develop content.
- Manage multiple projects in parallel with short deadlines.
- Research/study successful styles and tactics in the space and propose strategic concepts that complement the brand’s content strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree marketing, communications or another relevant field
Experience & Skills Required
- At least 1 year of experience in marketing/communications
- Experience in producing copy for digital channels
- Experience working with a CMS/Content Platform
- Skill with nuances of different marketing channels (social media, blogs, marketing content)
- Basic understanding of SEO concepts is a plus
- Microsoft Office