- Lead the quality group for US Operations to create a quality business management system that engages all business leaders, meets ISO, GMP, FSMA, Organic, and other certifying body requirements while facilitating efficient business operations and supporting commercial growth and customer satisfaction.
- Encourage and create a culture that ensures compliance with all regulatory and safety requirements throughout the organization through employee engagement.
- Build relationships with local, state and federal regulatory agencies, perpetuating cooperation, support, and business growth.
- Oversee and guide all regulatory and safety-related activities to ensure complete compliance and transparent, timely and accurate reporting.
- Support the Corporate Compliance Council serving as a watchdog and advisor within the Specialty Chemicals and Ingredients business unit, initiating discussions and highlighting any potential risks that should be reviewed.
- Work with the Corporate IT group representing Specialty Chemical and Ingredients needs and issues, advocating for best business solutions and support when needed.
- Develop and maintain responsibility for annual quality and regulatory budgets, including CapEx and SG&A needs in support of Specialty Chemicals and Ingredients strategy and P&L plans.
- Oversee all local, state and federal regulatory audits.
- Ensure GMP compliance.
- Ensure all required regulatory reporting is being accurately completed and submitted by all functional groups.
- Provide executive level summaries of any regulatory changes with the potential to affect Specialty Chemical and ingredients operations.
- Participate in NPI (New Product Introductions) providing regulatory and risk/liability input.
- Provide regulatorily and risk advice and support to the leadership of the Specialty Chemicals and Ingredients business unit.
- Budget development and enforcement for the quality, and regulatory, and local IT functions for Greenfield Global USA.
Experience & Skills Required
- 5-year experience in quality and regulatory compliance in a like industry preferred.
- 5-10 years of experience in managing Quality and Regulatory departments.
- ISO ISO 9001:2015, cGMP and Alcohol (TTB) regulations.