- Prepares detailed engineering and architectural drawings using Computer Aided Design and Drafting Systems (CADD).
- Researches and recommends construction materials, details, and methods.
- Performs site investigations to detail existing conditions and to measure the existing site.
- Prepares estimates, using computer software, of quantities of products and materials from the design drawings.
- Develops and maintains a detailed library of drawing files, standard details, locations plans, and drawing standards.
Experience & Skills Required
- Associates Degree in Architecture, or completion of technical program in construction technology and architectural design/drafting, and three or more years of experience in computer drafting and plan preparation.