Essential Functions and Responsibilities Include the Following:
1. Understands and adheres to the hospital Performance Standards, Policies, and Behaviors.
2. Oversees the flow of information and ensures that the use of information technology to support activities is appropriate to the needs of the organization.
3. Primary application support resource for hospital information systems applications. Examples of Applications include GE and other various vendors' Imaging Products, Clinical, Security, HR, and ERP.
4. Develops and maintains all strong working relationships with all key stakeholders including, Client Executives, Product Managers, and Resource Allocation Manager
5. Assesses and evaluates IT Applications to assure optimum efficiency.
6. Communicates with business partners during the planning, design, build, and implementation phases
7. Manages the strategic direction and day-to-day tactical delivery of the team’s projects and support of those applications
8. Leads in the relationship with vendors and business owners
9. Provides leadership and continuous improvement of people, processes, and tools.
10. Provides project management services for departments requiring new systems and applications. This includes needs assessment, cost-benefit analysis, functions specifications, cost proposals, and conversion/support plans.
11. Directs and guides specialized resources internal and external to the company in new and complex state-of-the-art technologies
12. Assists in the selection, coordination, testing, and implementation of all new systems, upgrades, and conversions.
13. Performs all other related duties as assigned.